|Number of W-2d Employees||Subscription Per Month|
|200+||Please contact us for more details|
What do I get with a monthly subscription service?
- An HR process set-up including onboarding and offboarding packets, and employee performance management documents.
- A confidential dedicated employee hotline tailored to your company.
- An HR professional that will partner with you to investigate employee complaints related to messages left on the employee hotline, (1-hour per month allowed, after that, an hourly rate of $125 per hour).
- Training & Development courses for your supervisors and leaders (maximum 4 courses, 1 hour, within a running 12-month period starting from the first day you subscribe). Topic examples:
- Receiving and giving employee feedback-How to ensure accountability and engagement at work.
- So you want to fire someone? What you need to know before triggering a lawsuit
- California and Federal Leave of Absence Compliance and Reporting- The basics of the what and how.
- California Wage and Hour Compliance- Are you paying your people what they’re entitled to?
- A biannual (starting from the first day you subscribe within a running 12-month period) comprehensive HR compliance audit (includes I-9, EE Personnel Files, EE Medical Files, Posters, Onboarding, and Offboarding practices). The audit includes a one-on-one meeting with executive team member/Business Owner and dedicated HR representative to discuss findings and recommendations for compliance.
- Access to a dedicated HR representative for Executive Team members or Business Owner(s) via phone, email, web conference (1-hour per month allowed, after that, an hourly rate of $125 per hour).
- Up-to-date information emailed to executive team members/business owner(s) with changes in federal and state employment law that may impact the business.
- Other services may be added to the monthly subscription based on individual employer needs for a nominal fee.
Specialized Services Outside of Monthly Subscription*
- On-Site H.R. Business Partner
- Federal and State Labor Law Compliance Strategies
- Onboard & Offboard Interviews
- Training and Development Programs
- Organizational Culture Research and Implementation Programs
- Employee Handbook Policy Review and Implementation
- Employee Relations Management
- Employee Benefits Administration Strategies
- Keynote Speaking Engagements
- Human Resource, Safety, and Risk Audits
- Leadership & Management Coaching
- Hiring and Orienting Employees
- Employee Development and Performance Management
*Rates based on specific employer size, needs, and wants